AGIL Pigment Correction & Brightening Complexion Repair (20% Off)
An easy-to-use gel formula that perfects uneven complexions, banishes dullness, blocks melanin production and gives skin a youthful glow.
Contains hexylresorcinol and niacinamide, two very safe bleaching agents proven to be four times more effective than the traditional bleaching agents, helping with dark spots, age spots, or just generalized lightening of the skin.
Apply it morning and evening on dark spots or all over the face for generalized skin lightening.
What makes AGIL products special:
- Never tested on animals
- Made in USA abiding by the highest quality standards
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- 50% of all profits are donated to women’s health projects in rural Africa, through the AGIL Foundation
- Helps lighten the skin by inhibiting melanin production
- Provides antioxidant and skin protection
- Moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Uses powerful, safe, and natural ingredients
- Excess pigmentation, melasma or discoloration
- Signs of aging
How It Works
In a formula combined with Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Hexylresorcinol has been clinically proven to be four times more effective than Hydroquinone in lightening skin. This provides a superior brightening option with skin-protective benefits.
When it comes to skin lightening and pigment correction, 4-Hexylrescorcinol is the most studied and well-known alkylresorcinol, with a history of use in the food and pharmaceutical industries for over 80 years. It is often used for the safe and effective anti-browning agent for shrimp and fresh-cut fruits. Like many other skin lightening agents, 4-Hexylresorcinol inhibits melanin production.
Niacinamide is another natural ingredient that works synergistically with hexylresorcinol for greater results.
Directions For Use
Apply to affected areas or all over the face to brighten complexion during the morning and evening.